First Presbyterian Church at Norristown
About First Presbyterian Church at NorristownThe First Presbyterian Church at Norristown exists to worship God through the proclamation of His word, through discipleship, and through service. We proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the evangelical tradition, and we encourage warm fellowship, loving one another through prayer, friendship, and practical help. We participate in area ministries such as the Interfaith food and clothing ministry, and the Norristown Ministries’ soup kitchen. We host and participate in the New Life Bible Institute, and the Norristown Literacy Council. To help fulfill the Great Commission we engage in a variety of domestic and foreign evangelical missions. Organized in 1819, First Presbyterian Church continues to this day to worship and serve the Lord from its historic corner of Airy and DeKalb Streets in Norristown, PA. Our Interim Pastor is Rev. William Caraher. Our ministry is carried out by the entire congregation.